Annotating Together: Toxic Cosmetics

Let's investigate what's in our personal care products. How dangerous is a beauty salon?

Market Shift: The Story Of The Compact For Safe Cosmetics And The Growth In Demand For Safe Cosmetics
Safecosmetics.org (30 November 2011) Campaign for Safe Cosmetics [online] Accessed: 24 May 2012.

Read and annotate the words, graphics, charts, images and appendices in this detailed report. Be sure to open the Collaborators panel on the far right and Enter your name before you start making comments. 

Natural Nail Polish and Care & Avoiding Toxic Beauty Salons

Cohen, Hiyaguha. (2012) Non-Toxic Nail Salons Still Toxic. Detox Health BlogSubscribe to Blog , [blog] 19th Apri Accessed: 20 Feb 

Respond to this article by quoting facts from it in a comment or a discussion post on Youth Voices. Please use the guide:  Adding a quotation to a discussion or comment to organize a few paragraphs around a quote that you can then post into a discussion or a comment on Youth Voices.

Use the Dialectical Notes form to collect quotations and your responses to this video.