DIY Picture Frame

Wiki
Add images

You can make a DIY picture frame that could be a great gift for a family member or a friend.

Use a piece of cardboard, cloth, mod podge (See Mod Podge Rocks) a picture of you and a family member or friend, and a plain thick white piece of paper.

First cut out a picture frame shaped out of cardboard, then glue a white piece of paper to back with the photo glued onto it.

Glue the picture onto the white paper so it will fit the paper nicely. So the frame is more colorful, you might also cover the cardboard frame in some cloth.

Choose a picture that is personal, a little piece that the person you are making this for can keep forever.

Some possible problems? You might struggle with cutting the cardboard to the right size. You have to be patient, and wait for the mod podge to dry.

You will be pleased with how your frame comes out. It will be a special gift that your family member or friend will enjoy receiving.

Even though DIY takes longer, it is a much better gift because it is much more personal.