All posts

Bad taste

Discussion by: donovanparker on Mon, 2016-05-23 12:17 with 1 comments

Donovan: The one who smokes a cigarette and get in trouble by Angie.
Angie: The step mother.
Michael: Donovan best friend.
Kayana: The one who told on Donovan and gets him in trouble.
Morning

Donovan: ( YAWN) that was the best sleep ever. I'm hungry i'm about to eat something good.

Angie: “ Donovan”! What wrong with the TV?

Donovan: try changing the batteries maybe their dead.

Angie: OK

Knock Knock Knock

Donovan: :| who the fuck at my door at this time.

Michael: yo d you coming out?

My Best Friend's Best Party

Discussion by: ctineo on Mon, 2016-05-23 12:00 with 0 comments

Characters: Adrian luis me

Adrian: is my best friend he have 17 years old
Luis: is my brother he have 18 years old
Coral: i have 17 years old

-adrian: nancy birthday is friday.
-luis: really i didn’t know that.
-coral:okay let’s go to do a surprise for her.
-adrian: okay but where.
-luis: we can do it in the house.
-coral: yes we going to act like we forget her birthday and when she coming she going to be happy.
-luis: yes but.
-coral: you tell her that you going to be chill with her alone because we forget her birthday and you are her only friend.

my best friend best party

Characters: Adrian luis me

Coral: i have 17 years old

-adrian: nancy birthday is friday.
-luis: really i didn’t know that.
-adrian: okay but where.
-luis: we can do it in the house.
-luis: yes but.

The Bats, The Birds And the Beasts

Discussion by: 21lupd on Mon, 2016-05-23 11:26 with 0 comments
Act 2A 2B and 2C
Act 1
Screen shot

I choose this story because it made a lot of sense and it has a bat. When I was little bats were my favorite animal and I remember my friends confused on if it was a bird or a mammal. In this story you have 2 tribes and a bat. The tribes are the birds and the beasts. They were at war and the bat didn’t know who to choose. Throughout the animation you can help the bat decide and launch missiles. To fire the missile press space. Type in Birds for Birds, Beasts for beasts and both if you wanna go with both. Your decision Is important. This story is from Aesop fables. My script. FIRST.

The Fairies

Discussion by: 21BelabedJ on Mon, 2016-05-23 11:23 with 0 comments

Intro:

Father Frost Animation

Discussion by: 21alamm on Mon, 2016-05-23 10:57 with 1 comments

Little Red Riding

Discussion by: 21mejiae on Mon, 2016-05-23 10:53 with 0 comments

Women Shelter

Discussion by: cniegos on Mon, 2016-05-23 05:33 with 0 comments

The program started when a group of women volunteers dream of trying to helped women especially homeless women for shelter, food, and other supports that they needed. The mission of the Women’s Daytime Drop-In Center is to empower women and children to move from the streets to a home by providing ongoing and intensive counseling, case management services, transitional housing and a safe daytime refuge. It offers free services to any homeless woman and her children. Women can access WDDC services by dropping in Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm.

Kidnapped Santa

Discussion by: 21gooh on Mon, 2016-05-23 02:34 with 0 comments
Storyboard of the story!!
Cover of "Kidnapped Santa"

Introduction:

The Honest Woodman

Discussion by: 21biswashs on Mon, 2016-05-23 01:04 with 0 comments

This is my Scratch animation for my Technology Class. Our goal was to make an animation of a folktale that had the protagonist make a decision. But the main goal was to make it interactive where the viewer chooses what happens in the story and decides which on ending he or she want’s to see. I believe that i did pretty well with my animation because my tech teacher showed me how to break down my goals into little mini goals so I could divide my time up for each section and we also discussed on ways we can do our work without procrastinating.

Act 1
Honest Woodman by Aesop
Characters:

Rumplstiltskin by The Grimm Brothers

Discussion by: 21naths on Sun, 2016-05-22 23:04 with 0 comments
My Scratch animation: Rumplstiltskin

The story here is by the Grimm Brothers, it is called Rumpelstiltskin and tells the story of a millers daughter who is forced to spin gold for the king due to lies told to him by her father, a boasting liar. Once realizing her life is at stake if she doesn't spin gold she weeps for her life, and a little man appears spinning gold from the straw in exchange for her small ornaments. On the 3rd day of him weaving straw for her, she realizes she has nothing left to give and he asks for her future child. The viewer in my animation then has to make the decision to give or not to give the child.

Rumplstiltskin by The Grimm Brothers

My Scratch animation: Rumplstiltskin

Kachi-Kachi Yama

Discussion by: 21corkej on Sun, 2016-05-22 22:34 with 0 comments
Scratch
Storyboard
Storyboard

Why would a person choose a fairy-tale that is extremely gloomy and dark, and not choose one that's all love and joy? I still ask myself today, cause I have no reason why I did this tale. It's the story of a man, who ties up a bunny to a tree, and keeps it there in the winter. But, the wife, having remorse decides to release the bunny, as that's the last decision she ever makes. The bunny leaps onto the wife, killing her, and decides to disguise himself as the man's wife.

The Emperor's New Clothes

Discussion by: 21diciccos on Sun, 2016-05-22 21:58 with 0 comments

Intro:

The Owl (Unit 3 Story)

Discussion by: 21smithm on Sun, 2016-05-22 21:55 with 0 comments

My project shows the importance of acceptance. Within my story, the townspeople are afraid of the owl so they make rash decisions. It is their lack of acceptance that leads to the exile of town members. They are afraid and refuse to accept, and so their choices lead to horrible outcomes. It is their lack of acceptance that causes horrible circumstances and events in the future.

Hansel and Gretel

Discussion by: 21venkateshd on Sun, 2016-05-22 21:53 with 0 comments

Introduction:

The Queen Bee, By the brothers Grimm

Discussion by: 21TakenakaY on Sun, 2016-05-22 21:45 with 0 comments

Introduction My story is based around the story of The Queen Bee by the Brothers Grimm. It is about 2 brothers who go out to find adventures a few years ago. Their younger brother gets worried and goes to look for them, to find that they are arguing on whether or not to crush a ant hill for fun. The brother then makes the decision to not let them crush the hill. They also come among ducks and bees, and the younger brother has to make the decision of whether or not to let them kill the ducks and to let them smoke the bees for the meat and honey, respectively.

Killer Hubbie's 119

Discussion by: 21sabellal on Sun, 2016-05-22 20:20 with 0 comments