Agatha Christie

And Then There Were None

Submitted by johnhum on Tue, 2010-01-12 14:37

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

And Then There Were None – Agatha Christie

Ten complete strangers are left on a rural island, each invited there by a mysterious benefactor who has yet to make an appearance. After their first night, a recording found on the island reveals each of these individuals is hiding dark secrets from their past. As the record accuses each of them of murder, they begin to suspect one another of having far more sinister motives. These are not the only mysterious occurrences on the island. Ten Little Indians, a seemingly innocent lullaby, has become the only clue to how each member of the party has or will meet their end. The New York Times calls Christie the Grand Dame of Mystery and with good reason. While Christie’s characters are trivial, the plot keeps readers hooked until the final page. As with all of her prior works the conclusion is a surprise.

Bio

Submitted by vperez on Mon, 2009-11-02 22:49

Hello, I'm Veronica. I'm fifteen and I have very little to do. I like reading. It's a great way to pass the time, so I'm always looking for a good book. I've wasted a lot of my time at several bookstores, but, I wouldn't change that. I wish I could remember all the titles properly. So far, I can only think of several. I've lived in New York all my life and, I don't really want to live anywhere else when I get older. I'm sure that will change in the future, but, for now that is how I feel.

Bio

Submitted by AnnaC on Fri, 2009-10-16 08:03

My name is Anna.  I was born in Rome, Italy.  I'm 100% Italian,and speak it fluently. I'm obsessed with listening to my ipod, and hang out with my friends a lot. 

And Then There was ME!

Submitted by 14zamana on Mon, 2008-11-17 12:37

And Then There Were None By: Agatha Christie