Singing

Bio

Submitted by QLin on Mon, 2008-09-15 09:10

My name is Michelle, 17 years old currently attending East West in Flushing, New York. I was born in China/Fuzhou, then moved to New York in 2001. There nothing much to say about myself, but one I know of is I'm very lazy. I love watching drama, chatting and just hang around. I really hate being control in relationships as like with family, friends or what so ever. I like to do whatever I want and being on my own. I'm trying to learn how to be independent as of right now because I don't want to relay on my parents anymore. I want to prove that I'm not a little girl anymore I have my own way of thinking. One more thing about me is that I love to travel and experiencing new things and cultures. As of right now I have only been to Japan, U.S and China. since I was born in China and lives in NY right now. so I guess those two don't really count.

Bio

Submitted by MLuciano on Mon, 2008-09-15 09:08
     Since highschool started, Ive changed alot. I've grown, into something beautiful, something amazing. Not just on the outside - but on the inside also. I use to be childish, loud, annoying - and sometimes... i'll admit I can still be that way, but changing takes time & I am changing every single day.