the Harry Potter series

Bio

Submitted by Rasmus on Sun, 2010-01-31 14:01
First Name:  Rasmus

Am currently enjoying life and plans to continue doing so until death. At that point, I presume to enjoy that as well.

Bio

Submitted by sharminr on Thu, 2009-09-17 16:38

I love reading books. I have three bestfriends. They are the best. I dont think I will live without them! I like spending time with them. I hate it when my sister and brother bother me. But I do like it when I have private time with my bestfriends.  I also like playing basketball. My favorite series are Harry Potter and Twilight. I love learning things.

Bio

Submitted by helen.peng on Wed, 2009-09-09 14:35
First Name:  Helen

I have a brother, Matthew, who is 3 years older than me. I was born & raised in New York, but love to visit Taiwan and my relatives there. I'm the type of person who loves her friends & family and would do anything for them. I tend to respect the little things in life, whether it's a simple happy birthday on my birthday or a hug in the morning; they mean a lot to me.  

In school, I like to focus on my studies. When other people distract me or are a nuisance in class, I'm easily annoyed with them. I've had just about the same group of friends ever since freshman year & I love being around them daily. Sometimes I have a few off days where my mood isn't so good, therefore I stay extra quiet in class and keep to myself. On my good days in school, I like to talk to everyone and participate.

Out of school, I'm still the same person. I still keep in touch with a few of my elementary & junior high school friends. I like to talk on AIM [AOL Instant Messenger], text, watch Taiwanese/Korean/Japanese dramas, hang out & relax with my friends, sing, play piano, read, and sleep when I have extra time.