playing paint ball and video games

Bio

Submitted by bwilliams on Mon, 2009-09-21 12:57
First Name:  Brittany

The one word that would describe me best would probably be.........Supercalafragalisticexpialadocious........it means I don't know what to say. Thank you Mary Poppins!!! Im kidding. I honestly don't know what to call myself. My friends would probably say violent, but they're only joking. If I could travel anywhere it would be a tie for, France, Japan or Australia. My number one dream for the future is to be a famous author that writes make believe stories. Stuff that you would probably only find in Anime.....which happens to be my inspiration. My most prized possession is my suitcase of stories i wrote in the past. A lot of them were never finished. Shoot, none of them are finished. That is my problem, I can never finish a book. I always get a new idea and start writing another story based on that, and again and again and again it happens. I don't have a favorite movie, or CD, THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY. My greatest accomplishment in life would be the first time I learned to sing in Japanese. My mom was so proud. I have never really done anything really big in my life. Or if I did, I probably cant remember. My family would consider me all different things.