Hole

Black Hole Abstract

Submitted by RobbyHanlon on Tue, 2014-04-22 23:46
File: 

Black holes are extremely mysterious and complicated objects. They live in deep deep outer space and suck everything they can towards them. They have such immense masses that even light itself cannot escape its gravitational pull. There are many theories surrounding black holes. The theories discuss where they come from, where they lead, their structure, what happens inside of them, the list goes on. A popular belief is that some of the biggest stars in the universe collapse when they burn out and become outrageously dense. This density is what causes the massive gravitational pull.

The Diamond Hole

Submitted by Sam B on Tue, 2014-04-15 12:07

The Diamond Hole

What is Mars?

Submitted by EileenM on Thu, 2009-10-15 15:39

Mars is the fourth planet from the sun, the surface of mars is more interesting the most planet.The another planet are rock metal , and the degrees is 80'f on the summer.Did u know that mars has 2 moons they are called Phobos and Deimos.

Mars diameter: 4,217,the time to the rotate of mars is 24 hours, 37 mins. Mars has mountains and lights and dark when u are to be there. Mars has water and liquid it has underground the liquid. When the liquid it does dustly and a badly smell. I just need to say I have noting more that I know about Mars and I some another know.

A sunset on Mars ccreates a glow due to the presence of the tiny dust particles in the atmosphere. That how it looks the sunset.