star

A life baring planet

Submitted by gwarlaumont on Sun, 2009-12-20 15:05

Three new planets found just recently orbiting the star "61 Viriginis", could possible be habitable. This star has many similarities to the Sun in which Earth Orbits. The major planet that has been detected so far has a mass similar to earths, with either rocky surfaces or more water.

If there is enough on this planet could life be supported there? An object this big seems like an Earth that has the potential to grow vegetation depending on how warm it is on the planet and what exactly the surface is made of.

Bio

Submitted by raniah on Mon, 2009-09-14 19:51
First Name:  rania

Hi my name is Rania harris. i was born in America but raised in Morocco.I am half Egyptian half Moroccan and a little peace American. I am 12 years old. I have a stepfather, a mother and a brother and sister. My favorite colors is blue and purple because they make a great match. My step brother is 5 years old and my sister is 4. I love to act and write and read. The school that i go to is called the young women's leadership school of Astoria. It is an all girl school.My favorite subject are drama,and. For high school i am planning to go to lagurdia high school. my  birthday is on december 23,1997. i love to watch movies when i am bored. i also love to play sports. my favorite place to go is egypt , california and albany. my nick name is smiley. my social studies teacher gave me that nickname because i smile alot.