paranormal activity

Do Ghosts Exist?

Submitted by sarahjane97 on Mon, 2013-04-01 15:47

Imagine that you are sitting at your breakfast table in Belmez, Spain, enjoying the early morning sun. You polish off your toast and rise to check on the kettle. In the kitchen, you lazily prepare your tea, allowing your gaze to drift. A huge dark splotch on the tile grabs your attention. Your mug falls from your hands. You scream.

Ghosts: Fact or Fiction?

Submitted by penkia on Sun, 2012-03-25 19:39

Something that I have been interested in learning more about has been ghosts and if they are real. I remember watching all these shows and movies about ghosts and paranormal activity but I never thought it was real. Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know that many people feel that they do exist and some people have actually come in contact with them (from what they say). From what I have heard, ghost do exist. For example, my friend told me she can hear ghosts and she can feel when a ghost is present. Now that's just what I've heard, it may or may not be true.

Paranormal Activity???

Submitted by Benji on Mon, 2009-11-02 02:27
I had been hearing a lot of hype about the movie Paranormal Activity. The commercials showed people at early showings of the movie reacting to disturbing images on the movie screen. Rumors started to spread like it was only playing in a handful of theaters around the United States and That it was the scariest movie of the decade. So I decided to see if it would live (or die) up to it's expectations. 

So, should you believe the hype?

Point of View Part 2 *Contains Possible Spoilers of Paranormal Activity*

Submitted by Jakegarcia23 on Fri, 2009-10-16 12:32

Yesterday, I watched Paranormal Activity and can easily say it was scarier than The Blair Witch Project.  

However, I had no problem sleeping. 

Paranormal Activity was definitely a well done movie, though it lacked the factor of "Oh my God, is this really happening?" that The Blair Witch Project had.  From the moment the movie began, I knew it was acted, possibly scripted, with the chance of improvisation that Blair Witch had.  The Movie developed from a typical ghost story to a demon possessing the young woman Katie, about 10 to 15 minutes into the movie.  Perhaps more, but that's what it felt like.  As the movie went on, the nightly hauntings became more and more evil, from banging on walls and floors to actually gaining control of Katie's body.