boats

Bringing In The Catch

Submitted by Caleb12 on Fri, 2009-12-18 14:02

I tried to capture a Coastal maine kind of feel so I just tried to get pictures of Boats and things that kind of thing so the person who looks at the picture knows where it was taken.  I took pictures of Lobster boats and a painting of a Lobster on an oil tank with a Doc in front of it. I think those two pictures basically screamed Coastal maine. I chose the boats because I remembered seeing a picture of a line of boats like that on a post card or on the internet or something. If I could retake that picture I would have cut out a piece of the edge to it just showed the boats and there wasn’t an empty space.The printing from this role was Harder I must have done the Lobster picture about 10 or more times. But I cant really compare yet because I had 1 picture come out besides the rockland photos so it was probably easy compared to what im going to have to do.

Bio

Submitted by emilyd on Thu, 2009-10-29 14:28

I like to watch tv alot and sometimes when im bored and there is nothing to watch on tv  I use the computer.I have no sisters,and my brothers get me so agervated most of the times.Im good at school,I have never gotten bad grades on my report card,and I never got in trouble before in school.

WHAT'S UP? - Pirating????

Submitted by 11mceachernch on Thu, 2009-04-23 20:07

There have been recent acts of "pirating" in the world's oceans involving many of our own US ships/boats.  It is reported that people are hijacking our boats and ships, holding

The Perfect Storm

Submitted by seamusa on Wed, 2008-12-17 13:26

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

We read The Perfect Storm. THis book is about a rescue helicopter team that is focred to bailout because they ran out of fuel. They were attempting to rescue others but instead they wound up needing to be rescued.