World of Warcraft

Ayiti Versus the Other Guys

Submitted by 15GoldsmithA on Sat, 2010-03-06 14:23

Not all games are the same. Some are video games played for the sake of immersing oneself in an entirely different world all together. Others seem to be designed to challenge the mind with puzzles or trivia. Those types of games are trying to get people of all ages, men and women, to be engaged in the game, trying to make sure that the people who buy the games are interested and challenged at the same time. While some are played simply for pleasure, relaxation, leisure, and entertainment. Whatever game it is, the goals are always the same: keep the player engaged and interested and to make sure the player wants to keep playing. There are some games that I like to play because they take my mind off of other things, and they make me want to delve deeper to experience more of what the game had to offer. Many games are fun to play because of friendly competition, whether it is online or playing a sport in the park. There are games that I don't like playing though, because they make you want to spend all of your time playing the game and keep you engaged so much that you would rather play it than hang out with friends or family.

World of AwesomeCraft

Submitted by twilliams on Thu, 2010-02-25 13:29

Games are a foundation of today's life. They show much improvement over the years, and they still are improving today. My favorite video game is called World of WarCraft. Also known as WoW, this game is highly addicting and updates almost every month. I play it because I feel like I can interact with the world itself just because it's so amusing and it takes up so much of my time. I can play it from morning to midnight and still go on for some weird reason. The goal of the game is to level up to 80 as soon as possible, because that's where the real fun starts. When you hit level 80 you start see the real graphics and real experience. When you're 80, you need to get some new gear as fast as you can just to start raiding. When you raid you can get even more gear to advance to the next raid , then to the next and so on. But there's a catch too. Once you leave the Raid and leave the dungeon, you are locked out for a week from that instance, no if's or but's.

Ayiti VS Wow

Submitted by ljames on Fri, 2010-02-12 10:40

Ayiti The Cost of Life, is a game based on Haitian people. The player has to help a family of five for four years. There's a mother, a father, older brother, younger brother, and younger sister. When you start the game, you have to pick either if you want to survive by happiness, wealth, health or education. Once you pick that, you start the game. The choice that you picked in the beginning has to be your soul topic for survival. However, even if you chose a topic in the beginning you still have to keep the family sort of happy, sort of educated and kind of healthy.

The best kind of addiction

Submitted by cburrows on Thu, 2010-02-11 13:02

Not all games are the same. Some are MMORPG, video games, old fashion board games, or card games played for enjoyment and pleasure. However it wouldn't be surprising if people played games for a living (i.e game designer or tester). Others seem to be designed to complete a series a task, or unlock achievements. Some game designers try to show the way they see the world in their eyes, and reflect it onto the game people will inevitably play. No matter what game it is, the goals are always the same: complete a given task, and have fun while doing it, without that feeling of obligation, but a feeling of desire to do what must be done. I enjoy playing games because its a good way to refresh your self while keeping your mind stimulated after a long days of work or chores. I also enjoy games because of the fictional content, it makes people imagine, especially children.

the comparison between world of warcraft and the cost of life

Submitted by cgan on Thu, 2010-02-11 09:15

Playing games is one of my hobby,the game that i have been playing recent in my English class is ayiti and my favorite game is war craft frozen throne "Defend of the Ancient" and the abbreviation of it or everyone named is "DOTA".Dota is a really challenging games,it requires 10 players to play,5 people on the sentinel and the remaining 5 on the scourge.During the game,you get to pick a hero from light,darkness,dusk,dawn and i cant remember the rest of the taverns.There are various of modes,which is decided by the host,there are all picks,all random which you get a hero randomly,random draft the cpu gets to picked like 30 heroes and when you wait until your turn to pick and more.The goal of the entire game is to destroy or devastate your opponents structure,buildings and the most importantly the throne,if your team's throne has destroyed by you opponent then it is game over,you lost the match.Most matches last approximately an hour or so.This game is about team work,sometimes you need more than 1 ally to slaughter your target with your hero's special abilities or your items and your strategy as well.

Bio

Submitted by lming on Wed, 2009-06-24 11:18
First Name:  Ming

As you can see, i love video games and model making. I spend most of my money on the latter. I have quite a few model at home, and worry about them falling down and breaking time to time.

My favorite game is World of Warcraft. But when it comes to different consoles like ps2 and xbox, there are a lot more varieties. I started playing Wow 3 years ago, and before that i was playing Warcraft for even longer. I first started play Wow because of the storyline in Warcraft was continues in it, and later I fell in love with it. Even though it was not bad as what most people would call "addited", but i do love the game. Aside from PC, i play ps2 as well.

World Of Warcraft...what you really need to do

Submitted by 11nikolicn on Mon, 2009-03-23 08:06

I just read the wiki page "World of Warcraft," Wikipedia the Free Ecnyclopedia. <march 20th 2009>