palm trees

Beauty Of The Earth

beautiful red flower growing tall red flower little palm trees

Flower, flower grow for me,
Become a flower from a seed,
Grow your roots and a stem,
Let the water come right in

Flower, flower you are true,
You make me happy when I am blue,
You became a flower from a seed,
You did all that just for me

The Significance Of A Summer Picture

I chose this image because I believe it gives an exceptional feeling of summer. The water represents the ‘flow’ of the summer and the sun reflecting on the plants demonstrates life. Overall, the picture brings out the extravagant and bright colors of Rhodes. I also adore that the sun looks as if it is illuminating the whole picture, but in reality (if you look closely enough), you can see that the sun is obviously on the right side of the picture. Therefore, it is shining only on the ‘objects’ that are located towards the right. In the picture, there is also a variety of different types of trees. This allows the picture to look even more unique. So in the end, the picture stands out tremendously.  

Beach in the Dominican Republic (Original)

I took this photo while vacationing in the Dominican Republic. This is the original photo that I took when I went to Puerto Plata. 

I like how the sky and the trees are in contrast of color. It makes the photo very vivid.