breakdancing

Bio

Submitted by rlopez on Tue, 2009-10-06 13:12
First Name:  Reggie

I was born in the unitied states. I am 16 years of age. I am a american latino. When i was 5 my father left me and my mom. Ever since then my mom have been doin are very best to support  me  and my lil brothers and sisters. I look back at my life and im proud that i dont have a father becouse, so far in life i am doing good.

While im in school, i love to take math classes. i love taking math classes becouse to me math is money. Everyone in the world needs money to there support.Another class i like to take but not that good at it is globle history.I like globle becouse i like leaqrning things from the past.

When i am outside of school i love to dance. I am part of a dance team that is part of alot of health organization in the new york state. I on my team i am the head male. It took me a year and a half to earn that rank. I worked hard for that spot. Imma do my best to maintain that spot.

Bio

Submitted by Jmo on Mon, 2008-09-15 10:09

My name is justin mo and im a chinese guy that often plays tennis*usually everyday* and im still trying to improve myself from my bad habits and my lazy attitude