1. What is the quickest way to gain personal trainer Certification? (college, gyms, school, class, fitness)
2. Will I benefit from working out a lot? (fitness, health, schedule, recovery, supplements)
3. How can I set better goals? (achievement, will, drive, desire, personal development)
4. How much money will I make? (income, lifestyle, happiness, average income, work)
5. Is it good to avoid all stress? (health, society, social, work load, relax)
6. Is the apocalypse plausible? (2012, end, economy, power, survival)
As some of you are probably aware, Brown University’s supplement to the common application asks many, many, many questions. Supplements are a place to share your personality with admissions officers in hope that they will feel you belong at their school. As time consuming and frustrating as they are however, the questions can spark interesting thought.
What would you do if you had no risk of failing? Well I would do something that is nearly impossible like stop toxic emissions into the environment or ensure enough food for everyone in the world.