dirty

Field Day 2010

Submitted by samanthasa on Thu, 2010-06-17 08:16

Yesterday was TYWLS of Astoria field day. This was one of the best days ever. We didnt have to wear our uniform :D and we got to participate in fun activities, hang with friends, and best of all EAT!!!!! yes i know out of everything the eating part was my favorite because after all the running around i got really hungry mostly everyone was ready to eat at 10:30 and we were supposed to eat at 12:30.

The PIE THROWING CONTEST:

Well, let me just say that this was one of the funniest things ever. And to be honest i was happy to see some of the teachers get hit in the face with pie a.k.a Tim and Greg, and Ruthie why because i dont know i talk to them alot so then they always are like no you wont be able to hit me. And it turns out they did HAHAHAHA :D

LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT YEAR

Bio

Submitted by syedal on Fri, 2009-09-18 12:16

I am syeda lamisa.I am 11 years old and i go to TYWLS of astoria.I love to sing and have fun with my friends.My two best friends from my other school are Syeda Muhit and Shafura Alam. I have one older brother who goes to BSGE.Both my parents are from Bangladesh,but i was born here in the USA.My favorite subjects are math, social studeis and drama.My favorite color is purple.I love to play sports like volleyball and basketball.I also like to go outside and play with my friends and cousins.In my new school, i have made some new friends like Sarah,Christy,Daniela,Amina and others.They are very nice and they are good friends.My biggest concers about this year is getting good grades. I dont want to fail any quizzes,so I will study extra hard. I also want to pass on the new york state ELA and math state tests.I hope i can be sucessful in life.