eoin colfer

Bio

Submitted by ckoffioyoua on Tue, 2009-12-01 09:24

I'm a Brooklynite lived there for 17 years, as a individual i see myself being diverse and open. I am a republican and belives in America in every thing it does . i play video games, watch t.v.& films, text ,talk on the phone hang with friends the usual teenage strife that effects other teenagers affect's me too. i'm a improv  actor and stage actor. I rebel alot and try not to follow the grain or set style. i like events for the public so it's a good thing i live in the city cause theres alot of them. i'm also a big fan of anime and comics lol but im not a nerd to the full extent

Bio

Submitted by rprotik on Wed, 2009-09-09 18:24
    My name is Reasat Protik.  I'm a senior at the East-West School of International Studies.  I turned 17 on June 27th.  This is my second and last year at EWSIS.  I enjoyed my junior year here.  It was a big transition from moving from Bronx Science to here.  Bronx Science was a large school.  It was much harder there than here.  After I moved to Jamaica, I transferred to EWSIS.  I am from a Bangladeshi-Muslim family.  I was born in Bangladesh, but I grew up here in New York almost my whole life.  I have one older brother, who is currently a pharmacist.     

I am a pretty lazy guy, but when I'm focused and motivated, I tend to do great things.  I'm kind of shy, until  I get to know you a bit.  I can be funny at times, but I'm mostly a serious guy.  I'm kind of careless.  I can be forgetful at times.  And I tend to lose things sometimes.  Like today.  I had a cell phone on me today on my way to school.

Bio

Submitted by khaalisj on Mon, 2008-11-03 22:02

Was Gud my fellow high skool students, i'm Kj, im a JR in High Skool. Wen i get out i wanna b a chef. I waz born n raised n Richmond . FAv artistz iz da The Jacka, Lil Wayne, Husalah, Fed-x. I liv n South Sac 4 now. So if u wanna noe mo get at me. ONE

Bio

Submitted by 12badranr on Thu, 2008-10-23 08:36

I am a student at baccauluete school for global educatrion. I am Ananonmys.