China Lifts Banned on Foreign Gaming Consoles

Submitted by TiannaEBCHS on Fri, 2014-04-04 12:13

I chose to research video game bans, because I always wondered why some countries banned some games? I understand if they banned games that went against their country or religion but some countries banned innocent games like Football Manager 2005. So I started looking for what games are banned by which countries then why were they banned, by typing in “why video games banned.” I found an article called “China lifts ban on foreign video game consoles” on BBC.

It's a Me, Mario!

Submitted by cabenm on Tue, 2013-05-07 21:51
External video: 
See video

The topic I have been researching about is Mario and his history as a video game icon. This topic has interested me because I was a huge fan of Nintendo, and I had owned plenty of Mario games from the Game Boy Color to the Nintendo Wii. What I know about Mario is that most of Mario’s games are platformers, and the main plot of Super Mario Bros. is that the King Koopa, also known as Bowser, kidnaps the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess Peach. Mario is then told to rescue Princess Peach.

All about and more games...

Submitted by 15FRIASA on Sun, 2010-03-07 15:07

All about and more games.....
by Alexa

Not all games are the same. Some are video games that are for entertainment and are usually played on computers or on Nintendo systems and more. Other games are played just for fun. Others seem to be designed to give players a chance to be something other than what they are in reality, it's kinda like escaping reality.the response that games are trying to get is different because there is a wide variety of game genres and children may think something different from the adults. For example children may think they are cool while some adults it's just a waste of time and money. While some are played simply for fun other people may play games for physical therapy for instance when they play with the Nintendo Wii. Whatever game it is, the goals are always the same:to finish the game and claim victory.I personally enjoy playing games,especially games that have action,adventure and a bit of violence.what i also like about games are for everyone whether you are big or small.