fun

The Crow and the Pitcher remake by aesop fables

Submitted by 21tanasem on Sat, 2016-05-21 11:55
This is the first part of the story My front page, the ANIMATION

My animation is about a crow who is trying to get corn for his family. I created this animation in scratch.mit.edu. The crow has to make a ethical decision on what to do now that the farmer got alligators protecting the corn. He almost dies but then finda a pitcher of water. Should he find a way to drink the water, or just keep moving to see if he can get the corn and bring it back to his family as he is dying of thirst? What should he do?

Script:

Act 1:

The four oxen and the lion

Submitted by 21shekhania on Mon, 2016-05-16 19:48
Project

Procedures

Project

Characters:

Oxen 1

Oxen 2

Oxen 3

Oxen 4

Duck 1

Academic Adventures: Math Dash

Submitted by 20wanga on Mon, 2015-06-08 22:42

INVESTIGATE

VSGE

Submitted by 20vargaso on Mon, 2015-06-08 22:09
VSGE Video Game

My Group Project:

My Indivdual Project:

VSGE

Overall Idea:

VSGE

Submitted by 20tranj on Mon, 2015-06-08 17:07

Investigate:

Overall Idea:

The Deadly Adventures of The Quad

Submitted by 20marukyans on Mon, 2015-06-08 17:07

My part of a group game, was making a science game. Here is my original plan and my progress:
Sona: Science
Investigate:
Game Concept: Determining which substance is safe to drink (based on acids, bases, and neutral)

Objective: To find as many safe substances to drink.
Design:
Game Mechanics: There are going to be three to four different substances that are labeled and a sprite, the viewer will be able to click on a substance for the sprite to drink and based on the substances’ pH level one substance will be safe to drink while others will not.

Sahawaii's Game Hub

Submitted by 20lip on Fri, 2015-06-05 09:07
Dollar Scholar

Game Mechanics: Rules- This game is a side scroller game, so you are only allowed to move right, left, jump up, and come back down. Once you run into a wall and approach a question, you have a certain amount of time to answer or drag an answer from the word bank, or you lose one life. You get three lives. Gameplay- The sprite is able to move through the arrow keys. There is also a space bar shooter. The left and right keys are used to move left and right, while the up arrow key is used to jump. The down key is to come down if on a higher platform.

Sahawaii's Game Hub

Submitted by 20LeeJ on Fri, 2015-06-05 09:06

Investigate James: Science Mini games. One title screen, 4 buttons. Each button leads to a different game. My game will resemble a mini game from New Super Mario Bros. Wrong formulae will be fired at you, and 1 will be correct. You must dodge all the wrong ones, and pass through the correct one to survive as long as possible. The score will be determined by how long you survive. You will play as a scientist, and the controls will be your mouse. Your character will follow your mouse to dodge incorrect formulae.

Ayiti: The cost of life, My experience playing this challenging game

Submitted by 20vamab on Tue, 2015-05-05 21:47

I played this game three total times each time figuring out a new strategy to keep members of the family alive for a longer period of time.Decisions in this game are hard to make because they all have some sort of outcome that isnt nessecarily good.

Ayiti: The Cost of Life

Submitted by 20moonl on Mon, 2015-05-04 22:15

I was playing the game Ayiti: The Cost of Life and I realized how to live without my entire family dying. I had to play this game 5 times till I got to the end of the 4th year with over 700 Goud left to spend. All of the five family members were alive and healthy with an "okay" 4 years of living. I had a lot of difficulties at first because I was always going into debt and many of the family members were dying. Then I was playing around with the money strategy and I finally got through the game with no one dying. There was a lot of trial and error, but I overcame it with hard work and time.

How to dance bachata

Submitted by arisleydira on Thu, 2015-04-30 16:42

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.

Have you ever wanted to express your feelings in this world? One way to express yourself with love and passion is dancing bachata. Bachata is an art that has been around on too many countries like puerto rican, Venezuela, Ecuador, Europe and more. Bachata is a great dance that you can demonstrate your feelings of emotions. Here is how to express your feelings in bachata using some kind of steps.

The Misunderstanding

Submitted by 20wanga on Thu, 2015-03-19 00:07
The Misunderstanding Act 1 Act 2 Act 3 Act 4

This is a project I created on the website Scratch. It is made for my technology project for tech class. The story is completely made up, and has no connections with anything real. Nonetheless, I chose this idea because I thought that it would be interesting to make into a animation. Though it was stressful, I had a fun time doing this project. Hopefully we'll come back to scratch for other purposes!

Script-
Act 1
Setting- Deli near a school
[Alex enters from stage right into the deli]
Alex- Hey there Phil! What’s up?
[Phil walks out from stage right to counter]

Betrayal and lies

Submitted by 20mannans on Wed, 2015-03-18 21:03

Script;
Act 1 Scene 1
Setting: Party (Bright lights and sprites dancing.) Karen is on stage left
( Enter Veronica and Alex from stage right)
(Karens starts dancing)
Karen: Hi guys I am so glad you could have made it.
Veronica: we were happy to be invited.
Karen: have fun, I have to go greet the other guest
Veronica: ok bye.
(Karen leaves stage)
Alex: wow this is some wild party.
Veronica: I know right.
Alex: let's dance
(Pause and alex stop dancing.)
Veronica whispers: let's go into another room. It's important.
Alex: okay?!
Act 1 scene 2:

Barry Totters First Day at Dogwarts of Glitchcraft and Misery.

Submitted by 20moonl on Wed, 2015-03-18 16:14
Barry Totters First Day at Dogwarts of Glitchcraft and Misery. Barry Totters First Day at Dogwarts of Glitchcraft and Misery. Barry Totters First Day at Dogwarts of Glitchcraft and Misery. Barry Totters First Day at Dogwarts of Glitchcraft and Misery.

Hi! My name is Laura Moon and I have been working on an animation in my technology class. I had to create a story based on a book, no longer copyrighted, or I had to make one up with my mind. Since I love the Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling, I decided to create a modified version of her novel. This project took me 4 hours and 25 minutes but I did not do this all at once. I made an action plan and followed this plan along with a schedule so I didn't have to do the whole animation all at once. It was hard creating it at first but after I got the hang of it, it became pretty easy.

Getting Back To Boo's Door

Submitted by 20marukyans on Tue, 2015-03-17 16:41
Getting To Boo's Door Act 1 Act 2 Act 3 Act 4 Act 5

Scratch is a program that allows a user to create animations by the use of blocks. Pairing up different blocks creates an effect on the movements or looks of your sprites (characters). A whole animation is created with the help of small blocks. There are many different sprites, backgrounds, actions, and cool effects that can be incorporated into an animation. Though there are many different features in Scratch you need inspiration to start it. My project is inspired by the movie Monsters Inc. Because it was so simple, interesting and common I decided to use it.

Eyes Like Stars

Submitted by horna on Tue, 2015-03-03 17:52

Lisa Mantchevs' Eyes Like Stars combines the world of theater and performing arts with the mystical realm of magic.

The main character, Bertie, is given a choice to find her place in the theater that makes a contribution or be forced to leave the theater that she has spent most of her life in. She has good friends who are on her side and are willing to help her discover her talent.

The Raging Quiet

Submitted by horna on Thu, 2015-02-26 10:53

Sherry Jordan's The Raging Quiet clearly describes the values of earlier times while still keeping the readers interest. She takes the old ways and adds a spin to them by putting modern values in a simpler time. The main character, Marine, breaks out of her shell and befriends a boy who is deaf and mute. The village people just think he is mad and with the devil. Sherry Jordan demonstrates how people used to think about someone who is different. The Raging Quiet gives a clear insight on how hard it was to be different.

Horse Race in the city of Siena

Submitted by esaetern on Fri, 2015-01-30 18:13

Every year in Italy, on July 2 and August 16, there is an event. It is one of the worlds most breathtaking folk festivals. The event is known as horse racing, its called Siena’s Palio Horse Race. Event preparations go on all year long in Siena. It last about 4 days. Before the race begins, about 25,000 people gather outside to eat in the afternoon. In Siena, seventeen neighborhoods invest money and their efforts to win.

The Vitality of Music in Teenage Lives

Submitted by 18keegane on Wed, 2015-01-07 13:31

Today in society, music is everywhere. You can hear it blasting from cars, computers, people singing on the subway. It’s popularity, variety, and spread shows how much of a fundamental part of life it is. People can’t help but tap their foot to the tune of their favorite song or have a melody stuck in their head all day. Music always seems more interesting than actual life and talking so therefore it is also a go-to destresser. In general, music is important in the growth and shaping of teenage minds.

Finally

Submitted by Hannah M on Wed, 2014-12-10 11:01

In the book Finally, by Wendy Mass, a young girl named Rory Swenson can’t wait to be twelve. When you are twelve you may feel like you have more freedom to do things, such as going to the mall with your friends or finally being able to get a phone. Rory felt this way, she felt more grown and like every other girl in her school. There were things that Rory did when she turned twelve, they just didn’t turn out to be what she expected.

Get Involved!!

Submitted by angelinatermunde on Fri, 2014-09-05 14:27

How can we make the youth more inclined to become volunteers in our world? I am interested in this question because I've noticed there are many volunteer opportunities but not many kids willing to join and help out. I think volunteering is an important aspect of being human and I thing it is beneficial for us in the long run. You learn so much and at the end of the day you just feel better, I personally used to hate volunteering but as you start to do it more it becomes more than just helping out it becomes something that is apart of you and you want to do.

The Life Of A Dancer

Submitted by kthomas on Fri, 2014-07-18 16:16

“Wake up, wake up now.” said Kelly.

“Ughhh! What time is it?” I said.

“It’s time to wake up, we have rehearsal at 5:30, and you don’t want Miss Ally to get angry. Do you?” Kelly said.

“No,no. I don’t, but why do rehearsal have to be so early today. The sun haven’t even risen yet, and on top of it we had a late rehearsal yesterday, now today it’s an early rehearsal. I only had about four hours of sleep.” I said.

“How are you able to get up so early.” Lily said.

“I don’t know, I’m just very energetic, I guess.” Kelly said.

Neighborhood

Submitted by djoseph on Wed, 2014-05-21 09:48

I have lived in my neighborhood for two years, and it has a lot of parties. I like it there because I have a lot of friends over there and some people from my country live where I live. I like the store. I was working there last night, and he said that I can come back anytime and I make a hundred every day, and I work from 2:40 to 10:00.

The Fox Inheritance

Submitted by akbalydi on Tue, 2014-04-29 12:15

The Fox Inheritence
Mary Pearson

Imagine waking up 260 years from now. Everything has changed, the entire world is different. You were part of an experiment after getting into a car crash. An experiment to prolong life, an illegal experiment. All you have the same, is one of your friends that went through it with you. But she has changed. You both h are illegal and on the run from the crazy scientist that brought you back to life and wants to keep you. Where do you go? What do you do? Who can you trust?

Saving the Dance Studio

Submitted by 19zhanga on Fri, 2014-03-21 10:08
Saving the Dance Studio

List Characters
-Ballerina (Daisy)
-Ballerina Teacher (Mrs. Dance)
-Crowd

Setting #1: Ballet Studio just the ballerina and the ballerina teacher is there. They talk about how the ballet teacher doesn’t have any money to run the school any more.
Setting #2: Outside selling things such as lemonade to raise money for the ballet school.