pizza

Greasy pizza -- this is school?

Submitted by doughboy510 on Fri, 2015-09-11 18:05

Dear Superintendent,

Dead Cat

Submitted by IFofana on Fri, 2014-11-07 15:12

One day I saw a dead cat in the street next to my house. I thought the cat was sleeping, it was dead and I saw flies going all over it. The cat’s forehead was all bloody because it was fighting another cat and the other cat killed him, then a car ran over it.

pizza problem

Submitted by 18bauers on Fri, 2013-03-15 14:02

To create my project I first created a story, and sprites and backgrounds to suit my story. I then used the motion, sensing, sound, looks,and control blocks to make my sprites move and respond to each other after pressing the green flag. My

Grimaldi's Pizzeria Restaurant Review

Submitted by ab89237 on Fri, 2013-03-08 00:14

Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is a New York style pizzeria that serves what I think is the best pizza in all of Texas. IT can be found in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and other places in the US. They use a brick coal burning oven. It gives their pizza and calzones a unique flavor and a crisp crust that is just not possible from gas, convection or wood burning ovens. The inside of the restaurant has a New York feel to it. There are pictures of Frank Sinatra and famous people and building of New York and you can watch the chefs make your pizza and put it in the oven.

Bloomberg's Stupid Soda Ban!

Submitted by josev on Tue, 2013-03-05 14:46
The Dew by Zachary LeMon, a Youth Voices pool photographer on Flickr.

In Brad Hamilton and Susan Edelman's article in the New York Post, "Bloomberg's ban prohibits 2-liter soda with your pizza and some nightclub mixers"(23rd February 2013), the authors summarize the ban that will begin Tuesday March 12, 2013 with the soda. Also they talk about how it's not fair that they are taking it away from people who have businesses that receive letter grades.

Review of restaurant: Pinthouse: pizza & beer

Submitted by littleirish97 on Tue, 2013-01-22 13:04

This Italian styled pizza/bar on 4729 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78756. Is a very different place you'll ever be in Austin, they have pizza, and most other Italian or Italian type foods there to eat.

I rate there food excellent, service great and visiting feeling great!

Homeslice Pizza

Submitted by tyeung on Mon, 2013-01-21 23:28

Many say that no place beats New York City. Not when it comes to shopping. Not when it comes to food. And certainly not when it comes to pizza. But if people find themselves in Austin and in the need for New York quality pizza, Homeslice Pizza definitely close.

Awkward Moments .

Submitted by amaric on Thu, 2012-02-02 15:04

That awkward moment when you dip your cookie in the milk and realize you left it in there for to long & it breaks off .
That awkward moment when your trying to explain a song but you don't want to sing it.
That awkward moment when you don't know if a car is going to let you cross or not.
That awkward moment when you hop into your bed underneath the covers, then realize you forgot to turn off the light.
That awkward moment when you think moving slower will make the noise your making quieter but all it does is make it just as loud for longer.

"Since it's a vegetable, can we get stuffed crust?"

Submitted by jonesy on Mon, 2011-11-28 21:39

The title of this passage was a quotes my brother from a few days ago when my family decided to order pizza for dinner. For over a week, news and blogs alike have been feasting upon the misconception that Congress declared pizza to be a vegetable. Though I must admit it sounds tempting, sorry kids, not tonight. In reality, Congress declared that the tomato paste on a pizza could count as one serving of vegetables. When compared to an apple, the unsalted tomato paste surprisingly measured up.

My Scratch Project Day 2 Reflection

Submitted by 16palminteriz on Sun, 2011-11-06 20:12

What this project is about is two characters named Crissy the Cupcake and Paul the Pizza and they are taking a walk. The scene starts off at a park with a basketball, a baseball, a swing set and a yellow swirly slide, where Paul and Crissy meet. They begin to talk about how beautiful the day is, and the Crissy suggests that the two take a walk. Paul agrees and then the scene changes from the park scene to a sidewalk with grass around it. As the two are walking they are joking around and saying walk, walk, walk repeatedly. Finally, the two arrive at a house.