walking

No Need to Walk

Submitted by alecmalouf on Fri, 2016-01-08 14:21

Not much about technology today really scares me or gives me uneasy feelings about the future, so it took a while to find something, and what I did find isn't era fear inducing at the moment but I can see how one day it could be. Imagine a future in which nobody actually walks anywhere, taking away the most basic physical activity that is done by most of us for quite a while daily. This is the kind of threat that something like the swagway poses to us.

Wrong-Side Walkers

Submitted by teasdalet on Mon, 2012-10-15 22:10

There is absolutely nothing that annoys me more than people who decide to be like awkward fish swimming the wrong way in the midst of a busy school hallway. Instead of being like any normal person, who walks with the flow of traffic, there is always that one person in a crowded hallway who walks or runs (which makes it even more annoying) through the mass of people going the complete opposite direction.

Bio

Submitted by khadijaz on Thu, 2009-09-17 18:49
First Name:  khadija

My name is Khadija. I have 2 sis and 1 bro . I love eating junk food and chinese i get yelled at home cause i don't eat. My best friend is kiara she is true and fuuny . My favorite holiday is edd. My favorite subject is math and opps i forgot imm from pakistan and i go to school at tywls. I love school ( sometimes) lol. i hate reading sorry for people that like reading. I also hate science its a boring dum subject for me its my opinion. I love my parents they are the best in the whole world and its is  true for  me. my favorite color is purple and my favorite sport is tennis and volleyball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.my favorite snacck is nutelle a huzellnut  cream it is delicios yah so lets see i think i told u im from tywls of astoria i want to attend french afterschool and drama (step up drama) that is u have to write your own play and act it out!!!

Bio

Submitted by ezout on Wed, 2009-02-11 14:24

Geeky Gramma

Middle School Teacher

Teacher and Learner

Reflect curiosity and wonder

Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

On My Way To School

Submitted by SophieP on Fri, 2009-01-23 14:00

This is a video that I put together on voicethread. It tells a story representing something about my life, and I chose to do it about my schedule on my way to school. It has a picture and some music to go with each slide.