Hey, I’m Nathalie. My favorite colors are purple and red. I was born on August 14. I was born in Manhattan. The first few years of my life I was raised there in Manhattan but I then moved to the Bronx and was raised in the Bronx. I have two older brothers and two younger brothers. Unfortunately I am the only girl, it gets really annoying but I have to deal with it. I am a very talkative person and love to listen to music, hang out, and try new things. A turning point in my life was when I was little and my father and mother split up. I was very sad and missed my dad very much when he left.
During my school hours I like to spend time with my friends and do fun activities. I like to play softball, just for fun. During school I look forward to Spanish class because it’s fun. I also look forward to discovery group because it’s entertaining. I also like to walk around the hallways with my friends singing and acting silly. And during class I do my work and take leadership roles, although I sometimes get distracted by my friends, but I know how to get myself together and do my work.
Outside of school I love to spend as much time as I can with my friends. We are always going to the movies and parks together. Outside of school I also like to go home relax and listen to music, especially when I’m having a rough day or I got into an argument with my brothers. When I’m not hanging out with my friends I’m spending time with my family. I and my brothers like to go out and hang out with family and friends on the weekend. We like to go to visit our cousins in Connecticut and other states or just stay at home with either our mother or father.
Nathalie’s 10 Self questions and 10 World questions
10 Self Questions:
1) What is my favorite color?
2) Why do I hate writing?
3) Why is my favorite song, my favorite song?
4) Why do I hate reading?
5) Why do I use music to escape from the world?
6) Why do I concentrate more while listening to music?
7) What is my favorite movie?
8) Why do I like to spend more time outside than inside?
9) What do I want to be when I grow up?
10) Why do I hate when people compare me to someone else?
10 World Questions:
1) Why is the sky blue?
2) Who invented schools?
3) Why is it necessary for people to commit crimes?
4) Why do people worry so much about what name brand they’re wearing?
5) Why do we use “Slang”?
6) Why do we pollute if there are garbage cans in most corners?
7) How would life be different if we didn’t have all the advanced technology that we have today?
8) Why do gangs have some sort of hatred towards each other?
9) Why is it that police men have the right to kill people but if someone else does it its wrong?
10) Why is there hatred towards gay’s and lesbians?
Posts by Nathalie
|1O Self / 1O World Questions | Nathalie’s 10 Self questions and 10 World questions 10 Self Questions: 1) What is my favorite color? 2) Why do I hate writing? 3) Why is my favorite song, my favorite song? 4) Why do I hate reading...||Added on Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 16:43, with 0 comment(s)|
Comments by Nathalie
This person has not left any comments yet.