I am a student at the Learning Community.
My name is Giselle and I’m 12 years old. I live in Central Falls, Rhode Island. I was born on October 26, 2003 in Memorial Hospital, which is in Pawtucket. I have a disable cousin that I call her my sister because she had been with me since she was like 6 months old. I'm happy that I got to be twice in honor roll which is when you have all of your grade an A or B. I was so proud of myself that it's just the beginning of the school year and I already am in honor roll. I hope I continue being the honor roll.
I like to walk around in the halls to get to my next class without being in a single file line because I feel more free, but I also don’t take advantage of it and run or scream in the halls. I am good at math because I really focus to understand what my teacher say and he is funny sometimes.
I'm really good at american sign language. I’m also good at baking because I watch videos online. I watch Rosanna Pansino and How To Cake It.
My Self Questions
1. When I grow up will I become a teacher for disable kids or a doctor?
2. Do other people think I will be able to go to high school?
3. Will I be able to travel to France?
My World Questions
1. Will there be time where racism will stop?
2. Will there be a time where undocumented people get papers?
3. Will there be a cure for cancer one day?
Posts by Giselle
This person has not created any discussions.