Water Inquiry

Comment on the posts listed as "Related Posts" on the left side of the mission. Read and annotate texts, videos, and podcasts about water, then add quotations from these resources to your Dialectical Notes about water. Post a discussion about one text, video, or podcast on Youth Voices, OR one that follows the questions in the mission: "Why People Should Care about My Research Project. Once you've completed Dialectical Notes on two or three more resources, write, revise, and proofread a Discussion on Youth Voices.

Read and annotate texts, videos, and podcasts about water, then add quotations from these resources to your Dialectical Notes about water. Transcribe (if text) or describe (if image of video) important and significant sections of each of the resources you've selected from the list in this mission.

After making several dialectical notes (quotes and comments) about one resource, post a discussion about that text, video, or podcast on Youth Voices, using the guide: Basic Response to a Non-fiction Article or Book OR one that follows the questions in the mission: "Why People Should Care about My Research Project .

Once you've completed Dialectical Notes on two or three more resources, write, revise, and proofread a Discussion on Youth Voices that follows either the Reclaim your topic steps, or Relevant and Reliable Research reflections.

PERSONAL Youth Voices  Water

Videos on Vialogues for you to annotate

Remix this Scratch Project to add more elements of a realistic water cycle, including pollution.